Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My eachine wizard x220 v2 don't fly anymore

Rosssiiii

Reaction score
Hello
:)

after had some issue with screws, solved today i continued to see some other vibration so i thought it was necessary to better tighten the screws on the motors.

i did but this afternoon when i tried to fly with the drone is been impossible !

the propellers spin strangely, and something looks wrong !

initially they just did not turn and after as I loosened the screws they started to turn again...

how can i solve it ?

I went to tighten the screws because I feel some very small vibrations during the flight

when the first time I tried to take off it immediately overturned and automatically disarmed

You seem to have mixed up cw and ccw props. Try swapping props like this.

🌀 ⬅️🌀
⬇️ 🔄 ⬆️
🌀 ➡️ 🌀

If that makes it so that you can throttle up but it disarms suddenly then you need to swap motor wires around and put the props back to how it was before. It is hard to tell but you may have not tightened your prop nut enough. If you can spin the propeller independently to the bell it means the prop is too loose. The propellers are spinning backwards if the prop edge moving forward is lower than the prop edge behind. It would be helpful if your video of the props spinning was longer. Also in the photo you have a ccw motor and a cw propeller.

That is also indicative of motor screws that are too long touching the motor windings. Edit: this would also make the motor very warm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan
In the end analyzing all the engines I think is much safe replace all them because even if In different way are all broke, there is a mark on the copper 😏

I will replace engines with these: ]4 PZ iFlight XING-E Pro 2207 2450KV 2-4S motore senza spazzola per RC FPV Racing Drone Parti RC from Giocattoli Hobby e robot on banggood

Does some one advice me any other motors ?

Those are great motors, I got the 1800kv version for 6s. However I do regret not getting the more premium version (without the -e).

Reactions: Rosssiiii
Those are great motors, I got the 1800kv version for 6s. However I do regret not getting the more premium version (without the -e).
do you think i should consider the more premium version ? what change ?

if you find on bangood or aliexpress link me that please :)

It is a few grams lighter, beacause of the titanium shaft. While being lighter it has much more material in the bell. The bell is made of a stronger 7075 aluminium instead of the 6061 on the -e's. It also has a small loop over the motor wires keeping it off the bell. Other than that they use the same ezo 9mm bearing and windings. Edit: same n52 curved magnets.

Last edited:
It is a few grams lighter, beacause of the titanium shaft. While being lighter it has much more material in the bell. The bell is made of a stronger 7075 aluminium instead of the 6061 on the -e's. It also has a small loop over the motor wires keeping it off the bell. Other than that they use the same ezo 9mm bearing and windings. Edit: same n52 curved magnets.
How much more expensive is that ?

Can be good and trusted even the basic version ?

The price is usually X1.5 more for the premium version. They are both made by Iflight which is a great motor manufacturer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas