Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My impressions from 2020

Considering I remember pretty much all of those vids, I’ve successfully completed another lap of the sun. 2020 can bugger off methinks. Thank god for fpv drones.
I REALLY hope things turn around in 2021!! Wishing you a safe and happy new year my friend!

I REALLY hope things turn around in 2021!! Wishing you a safe and happy new year my friend!
Cheers for that, had Chrissy off and back to work for the new year. A couple of Covid19 clusters over East and the politicians are losing their minds, over here in the west we’ve had no community cases for 8 months. That means I can fly where I want and when I want it without masks or restrictions. Doing a Caddx vista /crossfire conversion on a Diatone R349 this weekend so I’ll need my magnifying stand setup I think.

Reactions: ebeez
Cheers for that, had Chrissy off and back to work for the new year. A couple of Covid19 clusters over East and the politicians are losing their minds, over here in the west we’ve had no community cases for 8 months. That means I can fly where I want and when I want it without masks or restrictions. Doing a Caddx vista /crossfire conversion on a Diatone R349 this weekend so I’ll need my magnifying stand setup I think.
post some flight vids!! :)

Reactions: tevek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone