Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My official hello

Thunder_Rob

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I forgot to describe myself in the other thread so it seems fitting to start a new one here.

My name is Robert, I’m a videographer in Southern California. I bounce back and forth from LA where I do camera work and lighting. Lighting is my favorite part of cinematography!

About a year ago I bought a DJI phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 and started making the transition to aerial cinematography. It’s been very fun, but as of the last few months I’ve been seeing more and more fpv footage on my Instagram feeds and I am blown away from the footage. So I’ve decided to take the time to get to learn and invest in the new skill of fpv, which as I came to find out also includes building and repairing drones. This sounds intimidating, but not too far from my interests because I also enjoy taking lights apart and putting them back together so adding soldering to my skill set seems pretty advantageous for both routes.

So here I am, starting out my journey into FPV by starting with a remote control and flight simulator and I’ll be purchasing my first small drone and slowly start to build my first 5” over time. I’ll probably ask a lot of questions, I hope it doesn’t get too annoying ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone