Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My tx and rx are bound but it doesn’t work

Marijn

Reaction score
I recently bought a eachine wizard x220s and a separate receiver (x6b). With this receiver, I wanted to connect my drone to my fs-i6s transmitter. When I got my x6b receiver, I found out that the wire from the flightcontroller (f4 v3 flight controller) had an end with 4 points. In my receiver, I can only connect wires with 3 points. Because of this, I cut the wire and connected it to a 3 points end. I connected the two wires with a terminal block. I also checked whether the wire were connected to the correct wires and this was correct. When I power up my drone, I can bind my rx to my tx. However, when I connect my drone to cleanflight and go to the receiver tab, I don’t see anything moving when I move my sticks on the tx. Could someone help me with my problem?
(btw on my receiver, I put the wire in the ppm. I also noted this in cleanflight). I also attached a photo so you could see the setup.

Thanks a lot for the help and sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
I think you need to flash it to Betaflight, Cleanflight is too old and will likely not work good with your receiver and FC. You have a much better chance of getting it to work that way.

Reactions: tevek
I think you need to flash it to Betaflight, Cleanflight is too old and will likely not work good with your receiver and FC. You have a much better chance of getting it to work that way.
Interesting, one of my wizard x220s would do the same as the OP wherein it would bind fine but not respond to the Tx. It had a cleanflight sticker on it it but wouldn’t work in the configurator. I plugged it into betaflight and it recognized it straight away, updated the FW and it flew just fine. Interestingly, it was a brand new unit that the supplier said was never tested and must have been done in the factory. Don’t use that supplier any more....

What tevek said. Download and use Betaflight 10.4 configurator, no way your flight controller came flashed with CF firmware unless you bought the 220X used and someone previously flashed it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax