Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Nanohawk betaflight calibration issue

Akitaki

Reaction score
The 3d model drone in betaflight is not moving when my nanohawk is connected to the pc, I tried to calibrate it but nothing.
Also if I put it in angle mode and try to hover it it goes backwards (not significantly but too much to be the correct behavior)

I just noticed that nothing works in betaflight, I don't see any modes, it says I don't have gyro or accelerometer, sticks input don't show up...but the quad flys...
I just changed the battery cable and put a ph2.0 connector because I have lots of batteries with that, plus gnb27 batteries are hard to find... I checked the pcb board but everything seems fine...
After I changed the cable I am sure that the sticks input were showing (didnt pay attention about the gyro/3d model not moving)

Ok I tried to change usb cable just to be sure (even if I was sure its was a data cable) and everything went back to working fine...so I decided to set up the beeper because it was on the wrong channel and atteched the battery because it wasnt beeping and I wasnt sure if the battery should be plugged in for it to do so. As soon as I disconnected the battery (with the drone still attached with the usb cable) everything disappered again....

Everything disappered because now the drone won't connect to betaflight anymore...I tried all the usual methos (uninstalling ports/usb, zadig..) but nothing, if I use impulseRc it can't find the esc, it just keep searching for it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax