Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

National (lose to drone day)

Futuramille

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
supposedly, and a bit tongue in cheek, today is international "lose your drone day". So many new enthusiasts with this hobby starting today with gifts of jubilee!
Please share your Holiday gift experiences!!
Merry Christmas y'all

Reactions: Wayno52
Well JJ, mine was great. I pulled my new 3" apart as when I even hovered for 10 seconds I couldn't touch her she was too hot to touch (frame and all)
Anyway went back and looked at pid settings and noticed that in d term I had yaw at 28. Not sure how.
After resetting to 0 all is now good, first real fpv testing tomorrow with new tbs antennas on all and hoping it is all good.
Merry Christmas brother.

Wayne, glad you got the hot motors in line! We got out to some local spots for 12 batteries worth of adrenaline. We came home with the same blades as we started with. it was awesome!
Ive got some video composition work to do.
one fun part was, we tried flying with the 7" viewer. 20181225_162111.jpg
it worked pretty well.

I was hoping to get a decent tripod for xmas but alas Ill have to purchase that soon myself. I have new patch and circular antenna on the way for it but worked well as is... kinda

wayne, got the same as my fatshark goggles. TBS black sheep circular and ImmersionRC spiroNET patch. 15458434878325703957120567672955.jpg
I could do better (ground station wise) but Im actually buying spares for the goggles so.. Eachine monitor can't help but improve with this set... and it did good with mono poles to be honest.

were getting off track, this thread was for a fun report on new xmas drones.

someone had to have bought a drone for a kid. Not only would the story be awesome to hear but were here to help pick up the pieces and continue pushing the addiction.

Reactions: dirkclod
were getting off track, this thread was for a fun report on new xmas drones.
IMG_7303.gif

Reactions: Piccopower

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax