Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help uploading a video

Danny Z

Reaction score
I tried to upload a video, but the error says its to large of a file, its 260 mb, is that too large ? it's an AVI format.
Thankful for any help........

Danny Z

Danny,

You can't really "upload" videos here. You can upload pictures but not videos, they're too big. You need to upload your videos to a YouTube or some other video account and then post it on these pages as a link.

Jerry

Most people use Vimeo or Youtube to host their videos and when you post the link using the movie icon in the toolbar it will show the video. ;)

Good to see you checking in TJ! You into the racing stuff, too? It's been a real hoot for me. So much different than the Phantom and Solo stuff.

Jerry

Good to see you checking in TJ! You into the racing stuff, too? It's been a real hoot for me. So much different than the Phantom and Solo stuff.

Jerry
Yeah, I bought a racer and proceeded to screw up the software. Since then I cannot get the quad to see the TX. Gave up on it and put it on the shelf after flying it twice. Got a tiny whoop I been messing with for indoors.

TJ,

Yeah, I think I saw something on that a while back. If I remember correctly you had a Spektrum radio. I'm using a Taranis so I didn't think I could help you much. Too bad you haven't gotten it sorted, this stuff is a blast but it's a lot of work too. You might want to take a look at the JJPro T1, it's a brushed bird with a full F3 board in it but it's a lot more fun than the Whoop (my opinion, of course) and the batteries last quite a bit longer. It's a fast and powerful little bugger. They should have one compatible with your radio as well. I think I got it for $80.

Jerry

Amazon.com: Usmile JJPRO-T1 95mm Micro Carbon Fiber BNF Quadcopter Features Brushed F3 with built-in Frsky-Compatible Receiver 25mw 40CH AIO Camera VTX Combo for Micro Indoor fpv racing Support FrskyTaranis X9D: Toys & Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax