Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help

veera_vishnu

Reaction score
My 250 drone is updated and it has spracing f3 ...once battery is connected and if it’s turned on it does not responds to the transmitter...why this happens???its not arming....!

Take off the props, connect it to betaflight configurator, and do a "status" command at the CLI and see what it says the problem is.

And make sure the battery is plugged in and you think you are ready to arm, then the status will tell you what is missing, but I would bet it is not seeing the RX, or throttle is not low enough.

If you've just updated your firmware, all your settings goes back to default if you didn't back them up before the flash, and restored them after the flash. You probably erased the arming mode which was set with the older firmware previously.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
If you've just updated your firmware, all your settings goes back to default if you didn't back them up before the flash, and restored them after the flash. You probably erased the arming mode which was set with the older firmware previously.

How to fix that back bro??

I"m new to the racing drone hobby and I just got a wizard x220. There are some issues though. The first of my problems is that my controller (Fly Sky SF-I6) will bind with my receiver(FS-IA6B) but I cannot get the motors to spin up or do anything for that matter. The second problem I currently have is that I can not get my drone to connect to betaflight. When I plug in the micro USB and try to connect it says that the serial port was successfully opened but then it does nothing and closes after 10 seconds. I could really use some help with these problems. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Try a different micro USB cable. If it does the same thing, try to Google search for a cp210x windows driver (find a free one, not the one you gotta buy). Install it then look at your Windows device manager, check in ports when you plug your drone to your USB cable. It should pick a specific COM number. When it does, open your Betaflight. You should see that same COM number in the upper right little window. Then press the connect button and you should see your drone. Depending what FlySky you are using, it is either using PWM or iBus protocol. You have to switch the setting in Betaflight to the same your radio is using or your drone will not work, even if you can bind to it.

Thank you for the help. It is able to connect now. I am not sure if the drone will fly but if that doesn't happen I will let you know.

Reactions: NeoCloneOne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput