Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

NEED: Training mode

rktman

Reaction score
Well, my wife loves this thing. Much more capable with the MC than the RC. I know when my daughter visits she's going to be a big fan too.

Problem is, my wife is a near heart attack learning to fly. She's a total pilot noob (never was interested in flying any of my other drones). So it's not just the physical controller skills -- it's everything.

DJI, we need a training mode. If you've got both the MC and RC, make it possible to connect BOTH to the aircraft, with the RC as the master. With that, and the existing video out (would be nice to add the telemetry) it's a good training setup.

Even N mode is a bit fast for someone just getting the reflex to hit that panic button. I know to panic sooner than she does right now ?

Reactions: Haggi
I don’t think DJI anticipated using this little speed bomb as a training tool. Now that she’s hooked, break out the green and buy another aircraft that has those features. Then comes the daughter.................

Reactions: droneguy
Not thinking of a training tool generally, rather a training mode to help learn to fly THIS drone.

She's not interested in the Mavics... they're no fun by comparison ?

Reactions: A.O.
If you've got both the MC and RC, make it possible to connect BOTH to the aircraft, with the RC as the master.

yeah, I was thinking about that too

not really for training, but rather... letting a friend fly with the MC, whilst I watch on the phone - and have sticks in case, it looks like they get in a bit of a mess - and forget about pause button.

in fairness, Im not sure its possible with hardware ...
the drone monitors the signal from the controller ( so that it can take over if its lost) , so that kind of makes me think it would have to be locked into one of them

I did wonder if they might enhance dji fly app, and allow you to control from that.... again for a mentor :) -
but again, not sure if the goggles, could send command to the drone....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas