Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New avata drone - help needed!

Braz

Reaction score
Just received new avata drone and goggles.

Nightmare as i cannot fly due to not being able to download dji assistance fpv series app on my iMac ( old version mac). Also Cannot use my iPad or iPhone to download the same app, so i cannot activate drone.

So frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

Just received new avata drone and goggles.

Nightmare as i cannot fly due to not being able to download dji assistance fpv series app on my iMac ( old version mac). Also Cannot use my iPad or iPhone to download the same app, so i cannot activate drone.

So frustrating, any help would be appreciated.
same issue...same responses from everyone...DJI FLY app...I have the same errors...no help from DJI...

Reactions: Texas Red
same issue...same responses from everyone...DJI FLY app...I have the same errors...no help from DJI...
Hi Bobby. I Have returned my drone and got a refund but it is so annoying when you can't seem to get any sense out of the manufacturers - I spent hours speaking to DJI but still could not get it sorted so no choice but to reluctantly return it. But hope you have better luck than me and get it flying.

Hi Kilrah
I Have got DJI Fly, but when i look in the googles it says need to activate.
Hi I have the same problem...I still can't find a solution...tried on android and PC...same issue

Hi I have the same problem...I still can't find a solution...tried on android and PC...same issue
You need to connect the goggles to a smart phone with internet access. turn everything on, allow it all to link (drone, goggles, RC or MC).

With the the goggles connected to your smartphone via USB C to C cable, run the latest DJI Fly on the phone. To activate, you will need to log in to your DJI account (create one through the app if you don't have one).

This video covers the process in detail. Go to the activation bookmark, where connection and activation via DJI Fly connected to the goggles is shown.

Reactions: Texas Red
You need to connect the goggles to a smart phone with internet access. turn everything on, allow it all to link (drone, goggles, RC or MC).

With the the goggles connected to your smartphone via USB C to C cable, run the latest DJI Fly on the phone. To activate, you will need to log in to your DJI account (create one through the app if you don't have one).

This video covers the process in detail. Go to the activation bookmark, where connection and activation via DJI Fly connected to the goggles is shown.

Yes he’s correct. Sometimes I have to try the sync twice, but it works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone