Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Diatone Taycan C25 Duct HD b&f Freaking out on take off

Noobnoobnoob

Reaction score
I finally got my Diatone Taycan 25C Vista model from Bangood and got around to registering updating firmware for the vista, and actually installing the props, novel right? Now seems I had originally installed the props wrong, as after arming and applying throttle the vacuum cleaner sucked into the ground. OK I flipped the props and proceeded to arm again all great props spin, as soon as apply throttle and push it up a little the animal flips wildly. Double checked that props are turning in the right direction and tried again.....FLIP. More head scratching. Anyone have any idea why it's doing this? I have not gonna into BF as the USB's I hacve are not long enough to reach without taking the ducts apart, can anyone shed some light on the issue?

OK guys, I found Bardwell's video all about this and was actually able to manage getting USB connected and getting into BF.
I had a 90 degree roll input for some reason, go figure. I'm getting the feeling that PID tuning did not come great from factory either. SO yes it was necessary to go into BF and it was very easy to solve the issue. Da** this thing is loud, I feel like putting bagas on the top of the ducts and hover just above the floor in my apartment, acumen and fly at the same time, what do you think? This thing is actually louder than my vacuum cleaner

Yes they are loud, not a lot can be done about that, your flipping out issue sounds like the FC orientation setting, you can test that by facing the camera up and see that the quad in BF acts the same.

Reactions: Noobnoobnoob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas