Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New DJI FPV

V2 goggles still work with air unit and all caddx vista, nebula etc. Motion remote only works with new FPV drone.

I did not get it to work with the pre-release firmware (but I only had access to it for a couple days to give my feedback), but I suspect it will get a firmware update at some point in the near future to support it. I'm not 100% certain, but it would make alot of sense as the older radio has some issues and is long in the tooth both in features and in design. Also, it sounds like it will only be offered with the combo initially. I'll let you know this afternoon as I am scheduled to receive mine today. Hopefully DJI isn't blocking the update and activation servers till tomorrow as people have been saying.

I did not get it to work with the pre-release firmware (but I only had access to it for a couple days to give my feedback), but I suspect it will get a firmware update at some point in the near future to support it. I'm not 100% certain, but it would make alot of sense as the older radio has some issues and is long in the tooth both in features and in design. Also, it sounds like it will only be offered with the combo initially. I'll let you know this afternoon as I am scheduled to receive mine today. Hopefully DJI isn't blocking the update and activation servers till tomorrow as people have been saying.
Yeah I Plan on getting the combo but I also want it to work with some of the minis and racers out there too ??

Any idea if the 2 stick remote will work with those systems?
I tried again with the new official release firmware and no go at this time. I do think there will be a firmware update coming for this. It only makes sense to sell the new radio instead of the old one and people are more likely to get the drone if they are halfway there with the goggles and radio.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.O.
I tried again with the new official release firmware and no go at this time. I do think there will be a firmware update coming for this. It only makes sense to sell the new radio instead of the old one and people are more likely to get the drone if they are halfway there with the goggles and radio.
Sorry I got lost , can you use the Googles with the Air 2 or the Mavic 2 ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput