Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

NEW DRONE BUILD

Jamesjoshua3

Reaction score
Hey Guys im building my first drone for a school project as im in year 12, i have most of it put together, i have the base and the motors, i have the motors (DYS SE1806-2300kv Race Edition Brushless Motor 3~4S (CW) ) hooked up to my 30A ESC's (3A UBEC) and my esc connected to my power distribution board, im having trouble finding a suitable flight controller that is easy to program and cheap ($40-$50) i would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me some help
THANKS!!! ECKS

Last edited:
I've used the CLRacing F7 on my last few builds. Being an F7 board, you don't have to mess around with inverted/non inverted signal. And it's designed so that every pad seems to be in just the right spot. Great flight controller for someone attempting their first build!

I've used the CLRacing F7 on my last few builds. Being an F7 board, you don't have to mess around with inverted/non inverted signal. And it's designed so that every pad seems to be in just the right spot. Great flight controller for someone attempting their first build!

That is an excellent choice also! I have a few CLRacing boards in my builds.

There are literally dozens of FC's under that price range (US$ that is), a couple of good ones are the Bardwell F4, Airbot Omnibus F4, Matek F405-STD, just to name a few.
The Bardwell F4 has the best installation manual available. Makes it easy and everything works the first time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya