Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New FPV Pilot. North West Ireland

ruaidhri

Reaction score
Hi all.
Been a mavic pro 2 pilot for last few years but over the winter decided to dip my toe into FPV. Bought a controller and spent the last 2 months on DRL sim. Today I my skyzone o2o and Tinyhawk 2 arrived and I had my first flight. Really enjoyable experience and the hours on sim really helped. Binding and setting up the controller was a bit of a learning curve, but between this forum and youtube, I got there. Hope to spend next few months with he TH2 with a view to upgrade to the protek35 to use as a cine whoop. Well thats the aim, lets see how the next few weeks and months go!
Anyone around the north/north west of Ireland, let me know.
Thanks all
Rory

Congrats! You have already achieved several great milestones on the road to FPV domination!

Reactions: ruaidhri
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: ruaidhri
Welcome to the forum ?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hi all.
Been a mavic pro 2 pilot for last few years but over the winter decided to dip my toe into FPV. Bought a controller and spent the last 2 months on DRL sim. Today I my skyzone o2o and Tinyhawk 2 arrived and I had my first flight. Really enjoyable experience and the hours on sim really helped. Binding and setting up the controller was a bit of a learning curve, but between this forum and youtube, I got there. Hope to spend next few months with he TH2 with a view to upgrade to the protek35 to use as a cine whoop. Well thats the aim, lets see how the next few weeks and months go!
Anyone around the north/north west of Ireland, let me know.
Thanks all
Rory
Welcome to FPVDronePilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya