Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New from Long Island

Luckyguy

Reaction score
Long time drone pilot. Started with a Phantom Advanced, moved up to Mini 2 about 2 years ago and still love it, but was watching an FPV
video posted on Mavic Pilots forum a few days ago and WOW, that looks likea lot of fun! So I got hooked.

I Just ordered the DJI FPV combo with Goggles 2 and one-hand controller, Fly More Combo, etc.
It should arrive next Tuesday! Christmas in March!! I'm really happy to see there's an FPV forum and happy to join!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

So I got my Avata with hand controller and Goggles 2.
I spent a few hours over 3 days trying to get it set up. Half of that time I spent trying to get used to the scrollpad and getting out of Chinese and into English. Without being able to read Chinese, but with help from a YouTube video, I learned to go to menu 4, then menu 5, them menu 12. English!!
Activation was easy and binding and upgrade were both pretty easy.

My face is a little narrow and I have an Italian nose. And the Goggles 2 seem to have been made for a wider, flatter face.
Nothing worked. Sent the whole thing back

Then I ordered the Avata with motion controller and goggles V2. That worked a whole lot better. Activation, upgrade, and binding was even easier than with the goggles 2.

This time I hope to actually get the Avata flying, and in the air tomorrow
Has anybody changed the antennas out on the goggles V2?

Also there are a lot of different foam products available for the V2 goggles and I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for one particular foam replacement? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax