Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New guy important question

Dwalker

Reaction score
Hey guys glad to be here! Hoping to get some helpful answers if y’all are willing, I just finish my 5 in tbs one and watched Josh bardwells vid on motors revving by them selves on the bench with out props, I understand that’s normal, but with mine with the props on when I try to fly it it gets of the ground at about 15 to 25 percent throttle then shoots straight into the air like a bat out of hell no control until I smack disarm and catch it, in receiver on bet flight it looks fine when I move gimbals and rotate drone. driving me nuts searching google so I thought I’d come here. I have 1900 kv emax ecos skystars 55amp f405 hd2 stack fly sky a8s receiver and rush fpv race 2 vtx.thankyou guys so much look forward to a response! Thankyou!!

I have been training with the Cetus X. It is part of the learning experience. Mine does the same thing. With simulator time it gets a lot easier.

FYI---on the 3rd flight, I was outside flying without goggles and it dropped and bounced---then I caught it with the throttle and it jumped way up--so I cut the throttle and it dropped--before I hit the ground I throttled up and it shot straight up and caught the wind----where it sat in a tree 40 feet high until a buddy brought over his JGL lift and rescued it before my 2nd PayPal payment. Yea--it is part of the learning experience. Be careful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax