Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to FPV from Florida

trgreen2

Reaction score
Hello from south of Miami. Owned Phantom some years ago, then the Mini, and upgraded soon after to the Mini2, which I use occasionally for pictures and videos of roofs (Im a roof contractor) for homeowners I do work for.
Picked up a "lightly used" DJI FPV a week ago and Ive taken it out twice, with maybe a total of 45 minutes in the air. Its too bad DJI seems to require firmware upgrades almost every time I take it out, and sometimes I spend more time in the field "updating" than I do in the air. That part drives me nuts!
But I absolutely love the experience, especially with the motion controller. I have NO serious fpv experience, except trying to keep some old school christmas gift drones in the air. I am not great with the regular remote controllers. Im a trained pilot, but that has nothing to do with it. I have just never spent the time to get used to game type controllers, much less 3 dimensional aircraft controllers. I highly recommend the motion control, despite its limited functions, for first timers.
Good flying!

dirkclod

Moderater
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members