Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Newb seeking guide

RomeoKili

Reaction score
I'm looking to build an FPV drone but I have yet to find a decent guide for what parts you need to do what things, what parts play well together, etc. Does such a guide exist? I'd like to read up on things before asking stupid questions but I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to build an FPV drone but I have yet to find a decent guide for what parts you need to do what things, what parts play well together, etc. Does such a guide exist? I'd like to read up on things before asking stupid questions but I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks in advance.
I guess I'll answer this for you since there are no replies. I'm in the same boat here somewhat.

Go to Youtube and look up Joshua Bardwell, Look for the best beginer drone kits. That being said since you are completely new and are learning everything from the ground up go with a package that is future proof. They are out there.

Reactions: Dan and okw
Oh! and first things first....SERIOUSLY Go and by yourself a simulator preferably LIFTOFF it's on Steam. It's like 20.00 but will help you tons and save you tons as well while you are building learning. Josh has a beginners kit with everything that you need.

Thanks in advance.
Yes there is a great list, go to getfpv.com
You will find a list of all the parts you need for whatever quad that you want to build or buy, its a list by Joshua Bardwell, look him up in Youtube, he has hundreds of very helpful tutorials. Good luck 🤟

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz