Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Nirvana N14

Shaneqt

Reaction score
Hi all, im New here and to this great hobby I have built my first quad and having a blast launching it for the first time last weekend. I do have a problem that hopefully someone can help me with. I am wanting to Sent up my radio to warn me when the Voltage is getting low on the quad battery but do you think i can find how to Set this up on the Nirvana radio. Any help with this world be great appriciated. Im sure it is simple but Just dont know where to go in the radio to do it. Oh and it is running the underground fpv software. Thanks again

I don't know anything about the Nirvana since I use Frsky, but I know you need to have a Telemetry receiver that can send the quad battery info back to the radio, but again, I don't use that radio or the Flysky receivers so I am of no help, sorry. Good luck!

Hi, thanks for that. Have a telemetry receiver in the quad. But what a nightmare.... unfortunately there is just not a large amount of information on this radio yet.

It is over a year and a half on the market now, it is one of the biggest reasons I went with Frsky, they are the only ones that seem to have a huge user base and therefore a large knowledge base. I am pretty sure there is a Discord channel or a Facebook group that may be able to help you, maybe search for one of those and ask there? Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

You might want to seriously consider joining the UFPV (UngergroundFPV, the makers of the Nirvana) Facebook group, I am sure thy could help you even though you may have to ignore the snarky comments from the few butt-wipes that seem to always be present and responding with their snarky comments along with the super cool and helpful people. Can't seem to get the help without being prepared to ignore the keyboard warriors.

Hey, it is also possible that every now and then EVERYONE is super cool... it has happened anyway LOL ;)

Reactions: Jtrjr
Hey all. The facebook group has been good. With Underground FPV falling off the face of the earth I found that Flysky have released new firmware that is better than underground so have refreshed it and now all the widgets and functions work. It's now a awesome piece of kit specially with the crossfire unit on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax