Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

No LED Indicator Light on the TBS Crossfire TX Module Full (Bluetooth Version)

SpeedBump

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just purchased a TBS Crossfire TX Full and plugged into TBS Agent TX and updated the firmware to 6.13.

Everything went well. I even set it up with multi bind because I have the TX Micro Module that I’ve been using.

My concern is that the light indicator logo button keeps blinking and alternating between red, green and amber! This happens when I have it plugged into the computer and just before I connect to the quad. Once I connect to the quad, there’s no light on the circular status logo, but I’m bound to the quad and everything responds normally. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong and need change some settings?

I’m just curious as why it behaves differently than my Micro TX V2 Module where when it is plugged in to Agent X or to my Controller stays amber until I connect to my quad, and then it turns full on green.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,
Just purchased a TBS Crossfire TX Full and plugged into TBS Agent TX and updated the firmware to 6.13.

Everything went well. I even set it up with multi bind because I have the TX Micro Module that I’ve been using.

My concern is that the light indicator logo button keeps blinking and alternating between red, green and amber! This happens when I have it plugged into the computer and just before I connect to the quad. Once I connect to the quad, there’s no light on the circular status logo, but I’m bound to the quad and everything responds normally. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong and need change some settings?

I’m just curious as why it behaves differently than my Micro TX V2 Module where when it is plugged in to Agent X or to my Controller stays amber until I connect to my quad, and then it turns full on green.

Many thanks in advance.
did you end up figuring it out?

Here you go…
you can probably find smaller strings of LED, but at least this gives you an idea of what you need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya