Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Noobe need help!

shlomi

Reaction score
Hi all

So i really want to get into fpv (not reacing) and i like to hear some recommendations frome you!
Im not into racing so i want a long flight time (big battary) + a long range one

Is there a good starter kit? (drone+controler+FPV Glasses)
what is the average run time for adrone?
what is the average distance for one?

i would like to spent less then 350$ .

please link parts only frome ebay/aliexpres =)

thanks from advance.

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
Hi all

So i really want to get into fpv (not reacing) and i like to hear some recommendations frome you!
Im not into racing so i want a long flight time (big battary) + a long range one

thanks from advance.
Get a phantom 3 pro can't go wrong

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
Hi all

thanks from advance.
Average range (without enhancements) about a half mile before your video goes out and your transmiter stops responding.
Fly time for a 4s battery is about 5-8 minutes what most race drones run on. But unless you buy a previously loved kit (drone, transmiter, goggles) it'll be nearly impossible to keep it that low in cost. Especially with what you want to do with it. Typically just the drone itself will be that much, but it won't be long range or long flight time. Mavic's are best for what you're looking for but you are definitely gonna be spending WAY more.

Reactions: shlomi
Average range (without enhancements) about a half mile before your video goes out and your transmiter stops responding.
Fly time for a 4s battery is about 5-8 minutes what most race drones run on. But unless you buy a previously loved kit (drone, transmiter, goggles) it'll be nearly impossible to keep it that low in cost. Especially with what you want to do with it. Typically just the drone itself will be that much, but it won't be long range or long flight time. Mavic's are best for what you're looking for but you are definitely gonna be spending WAY more.

TNX MAN !

so lets say i dont have a "real" price limit.
what can you advise me to buy? for around the 1 mile range and over 10min flight time per battery

how do i calculate power to wight ratio?

what aree the frequency range that is best to use is 2.4Ghz can get to 1 mile?

hi all
tnx for the answers but i dont want to buy stok drone .

for exampel for what i whant to achieve::

as you can see in the clip he gets a high speed high range around buildings
but it dos not go as fast as raceing drones

there wasn't any real "long range" in that clip but that was also onboard dvr. looked like normal race quad stuff, if a little slow.
it actually sounds and flys kinda like my RISE 250. it has onboard dvr built in. the viewer in the kit is the best part. it has everything you need to get started.
my son is taking it to Montana this summer "class 5 river raft guide" as a camera ship. it will stunt! you will quickly outgrow it if you push it hard and possible upgrades are minimal.
heres a vid of mine.. 9 months ago.

and a link to the purchase. its in your price range.
RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad Race Pack RTF 200mW
speaking of range... you get only a few hundred yards but that's all i see in the clip you posted.

im not saying buy this, only that this is what you can get for that price. it will not do all the tricks in your vid!!! IMO, you should plan on 850$-1000$ all up to get what's in that video you posted including batteries and tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: HighTechPauper
hii all and tnx for the help
there wasn't any real "long range" in that clip but that was also onboard dvr. looked like normal race quad stuff, if a little slow.
it actually sounds and flys kinda like my RISE 250. it has onboard dvr built in. the viewer in the kit is the best part. it has everything you need to get started.
my son is taking it to Montana this summer "class 5 river raft guide" as a camera ship. it will stunt! you will quickly outgrow it if you push it hard and possible upgrades are minimal.
heres a vid of mine.. 9 months ago.

and a link to the purchase. its in your price range.
RISE Vusion Extreme FPV Racing Quad Race Pack RTF 200mW
speaking of range... you get only a few hundred yards but that's all i see in the clip you posted.

im not saying buy this, only that this is what you can get for that price. it will not do all the tricks in your vid!!! IMO, you should plan on 850$-1000$ all up to get what's in that video you posted including batteries and tools.

wow tnx man youre video looks exacly what i want i didnt think it will do all those triks in my price range.

but i dont want a ready kit so if i would want to upgrade it in the future...

so....i'v just discovered that the 5.8 frq is not legal in my country.

so i need a 5GHz video trasmitter and goggles not 5.8GHz but i cant find to buy one :-/

so i need a 5GHz video trasmitter and goggles not 5.8GHz but i cant find to buy one :-/
what country are you in? i've never heard of the frequency being banned before. umm that's a tuffy. i wouldn't know 100% but check banggood.com and check good ol' magical google. most of the gear that we use is 5.8 (at least as far as i'm aware)

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Over 25mw is illegal here in the states, with-out an amateur radio license but that doesn't stop many from using 200mw or more. I have a ham license so.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax