Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Normal/Sport mode on dji controller

Spenser954

Reaction score
I just downloaded velocidrone and was wondering if there a way to use my Normal/Sport mode button on my dji fpv controller so I don't have to fly in acro? if not then what about other simulators like liftoff?

No, the controller of the FPV only sends the sticks to the computer, not the switches.

I just downloaded velocidrone and was wondering if there a way to use my Normal/Sport mode button on my dji fpv controller so I don't have to fly in acro? if not then what about other simulators like liftoff?
In Velocidrone you choose your flight mode right on the main screen (the one you fly in) in the upper right hand corner. Hover over the right side of the screen with your pointer to bring up the on screen controls, although I think the flight mode is always displayed.
Rate = Acro/Manual,
Angle = Leveling/Attitude
Angle mode is the closest you will get to Normal Mode or Sport Mode.
The up/down stick on DJI Drones is the throttle stick in velocidrone. There is no altitude holding function.
You should set your left hand stick for manual mode.
Velocidrone is based on the BetaFlight flight controller and can not mimic The DJI control system exactly. It is more challenging to fly but puts you one step closer to being able to fly in Acro mode.
I recommend going to the Velocidrone web site and watching some of their videos to get the most out of the simulator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya