Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Now that the Street View app is being discontinued, is there a method to upload and adjust the location of 360 photos on Google Maps StreetView?

DJIPilot

Reaction score
I use a DJI Mini2 to take hundreds of 360 photos and then used the IOS app StreetView from
Google to take the photo and place it on the map. This process was not perfect as the DJI software does not add the GPS location to the 360 photo, even though it knows where each of the individual photos were taken (with both GPS coords in the individual images as well as the flight path), but the process worked. Based on view counts on my 360 photos, it looks like Google users were enjoying the content I was posting to the map.

The Google recommendation to use Google maps is garbage as it is more suited for specific known locations/businesses and does not display the 360 photos correctly. The Google 360 Video tool does not allow photos.

Is there a google tool I am missing?
Is there a third-party tool I should look into?

Welcome to the forum, maybe you should join our sister forum also. Is Mavic specific. Forum list

Maybe they got tired of you working for them for free??.....<:^0

This reminds of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer gets fired from the company he doesn't work for.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas