Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

obstacle sensors not working in normal mode

motopokep

Reaction score
brand new FPV drone, flown in normal mode, wanted to test the obstacle sensors and flew very close to a wall and then to myself, and it wouldn't stop, I kept flying forward and the props almost touched the wall and then myself. could this be a factory defect or do I need to change some settings?

the setting is in Settings / Safety - Obstacle Slowing, I think you can still fly into something - it is slowing not stopping, also there are exceptions when obstacle slowing wouldn't work, check manual

Reactions: motopokep
the setting is in Settings / Safety - Obstacle Slowing, I think you can still fly into something - it is slowing not stopping, also there are exceptions when obstacle slowing wouldn't work, check manual
that's what I figured out by experimenting. it slows down to give you time to stop it manually. it doesn't stop like the Mavic

that's what I figured out by experimenting. it slows down to give you time to stop it manually. it doesn't stop like the Mavic
also please be aware there are limitations to obstacle slowing, be careful with the wall, if it is a solid color slowing might not work, few weeks ago there was a video of the newest Mavic 3 flying into a solid white wall

Reactions: motopokep

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion