Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

OK Guys ,ATENNTION 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Since the DJIi FPV came out you guys seem to have stoped posting videos.
Please start back I miss them. Nobody can get inspired if you don’t.

,99CDAC2B-7C7E-4F0F-B655-5C9821A9B814.jpegk​

I don't think we will be seeing many more new FPV videos. Being that the FAA is using folks videos to prosecute them, they are much safer if they don't post any.
I think most of us fly what is considered "illegal" at least part of the time. If I am not mistaken, flying my little 30 gram whoop, FPV in my backyard without a spotter is illegal. So I fly illegally most of the time...

Aren't you due for posting a video or two? ;)

Reactions: Terry 63 and Kilrah
Aren't you due for posting a video or two? ;)
I would if I flew FPV but I don’t .Love to watch free style but sure
cant do it. With just the DJI FPV I learned real quick I couldn’t
fly with goggles . Kept falling off seat when I banked hard and
sure couldn’t stand using them. 🙄
Majorities of my videos are from Phantoms or Mavics and
are posted in those forums and are boring compared to what I see here. Most of mine are just test/screen recordings of when someone saying you can’t do something and I know better.
I will do it.
That and really don’t have the subject matter here to make good videos. We have the Waterway and do catch a lot of snowbirds
in the fall and spring. Here is kinda of a funny one where the dude finally saw me and waved 😀

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
Sorry to say that here we got one set of rules for where and how you can fly, and one set of rules for what you can share on your youtube and the horizon is one you can't.
My part of the country is flat as a pancake, so any mp4's not showing the horizon.....nej, nope zero!
This guy got on the news for being fined for his quad freestyle youtube vids showing the horizon. He's out in the country flying and the video is showing grass, trees and bushes...and of course the horizon, but hey, no point in b....g about getting a fine doing 180km/h down the 110km/h motorway, u knew the rules and u broke em so...

Sorry to say that here we got one set of rules for where and how you can fly, and one set of rules for what you can share on your youtube and the horizon is one you can't.
My part of the country is flat as a pancake, so any mp4's not showing the horizon.....nej, nope zero!
This guy got on the news for being fined for his quad freestyle youtube vids showing the horizon. He's out in the country flying and the video is showing grass, trees and bushes...and of course the horizon, but hey, no point in b....g about getting a fine doing 180km/h down the 110km/h motorway, u knew the rules and u broke em so...
What is the logic behind this rule?

Well..that is unclear to all of us Sweeds 😂😂

E: (Maybee they don't want another U137 run aground)
I just can’t fathom why the horizon being posted on youtube is an issue. I hope someone has an answer for that.

Mike

I just can’t fathom why the horizon being posted on youtube is an issue. I hope someone has an answer for that.

Mike
Of course if you don't live or fly in Sweden you're in the clear, but the drone license exam is clear on spreading material containing the horizon.
I can look through the exam material for clues to why when I get time if any.

Reactions: Slozukimc
I am lost. What is the issue with the horizon. I'm not sure I've ever shot a video without the horizon evident and can't imagine what the issue could possibly be. Can somebody provide more information on the FAA using videos to prosecute folks? Is there more than one example of this happening? Are they actively reviewing youtube videos or some such thing?

I am lost. What is the issue with the horizon. I'm not sure I've ever shot a video without the horizon evident and can't imagine what the issue could possibly be. Can somebody provide more information on the FAA using videos to prosecute folks? Is there more than one example of this happening? Are they actively reviewing youtube videos or some such thing?
The FAA are NOT operating in my country SWEDEN that's in Europe and have nothing to do with the USA, please read more carefully.

OK...without regard to the FAA (my bad), what is the issue with the horizon being shown?

OK...without regard to the FAA (my bad), what is the issue with the horizon being shown?
So far, from what I find on Google, it is over concerns of National Security. From what I gather Sweden takes such very seriously.

If you get reported you will be like this guy. This happened today.
Just read the first post then go to the last page.

Reactions: Slozukimc
If you get reported you will be like this guy. This happened today.
Just read the first post then go to the last page.
That's a lot of opinions :) good enough though that your faa didn't turn out to be the big bad wolf after all, that I get the impressions from these dji forums.
I just can’t fathom the facination for flying straight out 9km and back, some skill in patience.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well..that is unclear to all of us Sweeds 😂😂

E: (Maybee they don't want another U137 run aground)
Can you post a link to this law?
I’m your neighbor over here in Norway. Hei!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232