Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Opinion on YT channel

xander90

Reaction score
Hello to all, fellow pilots!

I began flying a couple of weeks ago and I was told by the friend who built my quad, who happens to have a YT channel, that if I improve fast enough I can start posting my videos on their channel. I was wondering, just out of curiosity, what do you guys think about their videos: are they good or bad? what would you change in their style/locations?
I hope it's not OT or forbidden, I was looking for an opinion from unknown Fpv pilots, also because critiques can improve the overall quality.

Here's the link:

Reactions: droneguy
I checked out the last two video posted on there and they are well put together. Video critique is very subjective and can be critiqued differently by people with different background, experience and expectations. People may suggest better color correction or better transitions, longer shots with less edits etc. The production value seems really good an the use of gimbals, 360 cameras and drone shots are well put together with some really good editing with cool music. Overall I think the videos I looked awesome. A lot of people don't realize how much work goes into making these videos from start to finish.

Thank you very much for your opinion and for taking the time to check them out, I'll let them know what you think for sure ☺️

I think the production value demonstrates a lot of skill not only in the shots, but editing, pace and story telling. Really well done!

Reactions: xander90

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax