Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Props flew off my nazgulv5? Please help!!!

kangusmangus

Reaction score
So put my props on in same direction as I was supposed to.. then put the screws included with on top and made them decently tight am all bound up and ready to go and I go to atm and the props spin wildly and shoot off my nazgul and hit the ceiling now I’m looking for a missing screw and shaking my head at myself... seems the size screw they sent me doesn’t fit tight? I’m not sure what to do I’m scared to overtighten and break the motor... any help would be appreciated. Thought I was ready to fly a 5 inch but I can’t even get it in the air :/... please help... I’d even pay someone over FaceTime to help me with this via PayPal if need be :/

So apparently I need hex drivers?? Surprised they don’t just include that with bnf drone?

A hex driver is for all the smaller screws. Can you send a photo? You need a tool or pliers to tighten the prop nuts. You can really tighten the props down with out it breaking, I would be amazed if someone broke the prop nut/motor on a 5 inch from over tightening. See attached photos.IMG_2092.jpgIMG_2084.jpgIMG_2087.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas