Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Protek25 pusher - advice needed

Natalya

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new to all fpv stuff and I need help!
I want to buy Protek 25 pusher, what is better hd or analog?
And what combination will work:
Protek25 pusher analog or hd
Dji controller 2
Dji goggles 2

Protek25 pusher analog or hd
Dji goggles 2
Radiomaster Pocket Radio Controller (M2) ELRS version

Thank you all so much in advance! ☺️

Your DJI controller and the goggles 2 cannot work with any analogue done. They are proprietary exclusively to the DJI Air Unit & O3 unit (both too big for a Protek) and the Caddx Vista (also known as a DJI Air Unit Lite) That's the digital one you will need on your 2.5" pusher as it has the RX for your DJI controller built it.

FYI. the term "hd" has no reference point here. Both analogue and digital transmitters are said to have (h)igh (d)efinition, but the digital definition is always many times greater than analogue even if your goggles 2 could receive it, but they cannot.

Reactions: Natalya
Your DJI controller and the goggles 2 cannot work with any analogue done. They are proprietary exclusively to the DJI Air Unit & O3 unit (both too big for a Protek) and the Caddx Vista (also known as a DJI Air Unit Lite) That's the digital one you will need on your 2.5" pusher as it has the RX for your DJI controller built it.

FYI. the term "hd" has no reference point here. Both analogue and digital transmitters are said to have (h)igh (d)efinition, but the digital definition is always many times greater than analogue even if your goggles 2 could receive it, but they cannot.
Thank you so much for clarification. Can you please recommend me what goggles and controller I can buy?

Your Radiomaster is a fine controller if you get the Protek with an ELRS Reciever in it to bind to and there are any number of good analogue goggles out there but I have no experience with any of them directly. I know FatShark has a good track record in analogue.

Reactions: Natalya
Your Radiomaster is a fine controller if you get the Protek with an ELRS Reciever in it to bind to and there are any number of good analogue goggles out there but I have no experience with any of them directly. I know FatShark has a good track record in analogue.
Thank you for this info. Appreciate you taking the time to reply me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18