Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Question on this video

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I know I’ve seen I think this guy doing fly throughs before but might be mistaken.Maybe same guy that did bowling ally. Can anybody tell me what he might be flying ?
Trying to slow a thread up in another forum . Like would the blades be enclosed ?
TIA

Reactions: BigAl07
Jay Christensen flew the Bryant Bowling lanes ad in a Cinewoop. Don't know if this is Jay but I'd still bet it's a Cinewoop.

Blades are not enclosed on most cinewoop, but they are in ducts so there is some protection. The drone can bump into something usually, without blade strikes... but you can usually put your hand in the props from above or below.

Thanks guys 👍👍

Turns out it was produced by Sky Candy Studios (as was the bowling alley) and Jay Christensen was the pilot again.

Because of flight performance and the difficulty of putting your hand in the probably 3 inch duct of a flying cinewhoop mesh is unlikely.
Easy to add a mesh on top/bottom.
Mainly all the people in the video are actors, not random customers obviously.
Yes, they aren't uninvolved persons and this looks like it was done/made with Home Depot for an advertisement so any issues with regulations could fall on Home Depot. Nobody was moving away and if the customers weren't in on it they would be dodging and staring at the drone.

It could be even smaller, like this but with ducts.

He shows a picture of his cinewoop in this interview

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax