Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Radio not recognized in betaflight when battery connected

spancs

Reaction score
My quad is the iflight dc5 titan w/ the dji air unit and I just replaced the flight controller. I've got the newest firmware installed. I am running crossfire. When I power the radio and the quad the radio can see the quad and has signal.

When I am in betaflight on only usb power it recognizes the radio and registers my throttle changes, switches, etc. but the second I plug in the battery it no longer registers anything coming from the radio. The radio still shows signal. I cannot arm or fly the drone when I am on lipo power and not in betaflight. The radio shows I am getting signal, but nothing happens when I try to arm or move the quad in any way with the radio. I have triple checked the solder joints and even re-soldered them just to make sure.

Any ideas what could be going on? I'd appreciate any ideas as I've tried everything I can think of to get this thing to work.

Anyone? I haven't been able to fly this thing in over a year, I'd hate this to be the reason I quit the hobby

More detail? Which FC/ESC? Firmware versions (both)? Just WAG, maybe ESC Firmware?

My bet is a miswire or bad solder joint, given you replaced the FC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbystrek