Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Receiver Bound but no inputs coming through!? Please help(:

samst

Reaction score
Nothing is simple in this hobby. I have been flying for over a year and just got myself a taranis qx7s and flashed both my rx (r xsr ) and tx (xjt module) to the latest accst 2.xx eu and it will not bind? I then reverted bach to the latest accst 1.xx and it bound! yes, but no imputs came throught to beataflight? I have tryed all the common issies like not being in sbus mode, poor soldering and even tryed it on 3 flight controllers. It is killing me just got all this new gear and not being able to fly. I have even offered to pay people if they can figure it out. I have brought another receiver and hope that will help, I would massively apriciate it if someone can help even frsky cant be bothered and i am stuck down with no idea. I just hope its one of those blindingly simple things. Thanks you for everyone helping:)

Reactions: HighTechPauper
What exact FC?
What is the exact wore out for the RX?
What are your Ports tab and Config tab setup like?

Reactions: samst
hi thanks for the reply, I have tried A matek F722se fc , a kiss v1 and a random f3 board. The wiring is ok i will upload a image i dont think it is fc baised such a weird problem that i have never had. The port tab is defult to what i had with my old rx which was rerial rx on urat 2 i will upload image in a sec. thanks

When you are all powered up and bound, what LED's are lit on the R-XSR and are they solid or flashing? Green? Blue? Both? Red?

thanks and for the help hear is the kwad i am sure the wiring is good as i have done this befor for a freindb81e5361-4c96-4a25-b164-8058a00a028d.jpg

Ummmm...

" The port tab is defult to what i had with my old rx which was rerial rx on urat 2"

From what I can tell in the pic, you are on UART #1, not UART #2???

Next question would be what BF rev are you on, I have heard rumor of the latest revs having this issue, maybe try a different load or double check the target?

i am on 4.1 and have tryed it on 3.9 and 4 to no prevail i think it may be due to the conection beetween the taranis and r xsr as i had a xm plus rx binded to a freinds controller and it worked thanks:)

thanks and for the help hear is the kwad i am sure the wiring is good as i have done this befor for a freind

It is hard to make it out in the picture, but the part I have circled, is that a marking on the board or possibly a bridged solder?

Untitled-1.jpg

That does look like a solder bridge, but both of those pads should be ground (I think) so it should not have done any damage.

That does look like a solder bridge, but both of those pads should be ground (I think) so it should not have done any damage.
yes may be a bridge but both are ground i have tryed it on a kiss fc and no info is coming through, i almost wish it was a flight controller this is taking my determination away but im too far i this hobby to quit :) do you think it may be software on the rx/tx i have flashed the internal rf and rx is their anything else i have to flash. also thanks for the help HighTechPauper

I think it could cause an issue, usually it is with binding, but I have seen this a few times in posts and maybe once with someone I helped over the phone. I was going to grab the links for what I think you should try but frsky-rc.com seems to be down right now.

Assuming you are sure you loaded SBUS instead of FPort firmware? I think it is just the RX side that has that option.

fport? i justl loaded the pre v2 version of accst d16 onto the reciver and xjt internal rf am i meant to use fport . these are the 2 i flashed onto rx and internal rf i flashed nothing else but radio is up to date. thanks for the help btwim2.PNG

Attachments

• im1.PNG
    im1.PNG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
No, you are not 'meant' to use FPort, and I think you loaded the correct firmware on the RX and XJT. I think your issue is with the FC and likely not with the RX.

Hi just had the new r xsr arrive binded it and it worked! i realy didnt think it would as the old rxsr didnt seem faulty at all and it was a really weird problem. Thank you so much HighTechPuaper i will repay you help. thank you i cant say it enough :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput