Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Settings to make Velocidrone easier?

Made2Phly

Reaction score
Velocidrone is kicking my butt cuz I’m a brand noob. Are there any settings i can change in the program to make it easier until i improve? I’m using the DJI FPV controller, with throttle sticks screws tightened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Made2Phly

Reaction score
Velocidrone is kicking my butt cuz I’m a brand noob. Are there any settings i can change in the program to make it easier until i improve? I’m using the DJI FPV controller, with throttle sticks screws tightened.
Dear moderator: is the word “ ask” not acceptable? That is the word i used, on purpose. I am aware of the guidelines. Did u perhaps not read my post closely enough?

thetechnobear

Reaction score
it'll click - just give it time :)
did you follow/watch the velocidrone youtube videos... they give a nice intro, and also explain how to move from angle mode to acro - also they initally slow down the rates a bit.

throttle - I intially flew with it centering - its completely possible, but once I got to a stage that I was close to being able to fly the DJI FPV in M - I changed the sticks to non-centring.
I think got used to flying N/S with the drone this way - whilst getting used to the sim in acro like this (it is **slightly** easier, but not much in it)

others - do you think the DJI controller is a bit more senstive that other radios? given the short sticks... are you able to fly accurately on the race courses with it.
Im reasonable now at flying around in velocidrone - hitting gaps, flips/rolls etc ... but still find the tracks really hard, I cant turn quick/accurate enough esp. maintaining height.

I think its just more practice required - but want to just check that others haven't done something to help with the DJI controller specifically. ( I guess im looking for excuses ;) )

Made2Phly

Reaction score
it'll click - just give it time :)
did you follow/watch the velocidrone youtube videos... they give a nice intro, and also explain how to move from angle mode to acro - also they initally slow down the rates a bit.

throttle - I intially flew with it centering - its completely possible, but once I got to a stage that I was close to being able to fly the DJI FPV in M - I changed the sticks to non-centring.
I think got used to flying N/S with the drone this way - whilst getting used to the sim in acro like this (it is **slightly** easier, but not much in it)

others - do you think the DJI controller is a bit more senstive that other radios? given the short sticks... are you able to fly accurately on the race courses with it.
Im reasonable now at flying around in velocidrone - hitting gaps, flips/rolls etc ... but still find the tracks really hard, I cant turn quick/accurate enough esp. maintaining height.

I think its just more practice required - but want to just check that others haven't done something to help with the DJI controller specifically. ( I guess im looking for excuses ;) )
I will check out youtube. Did not think to do that.
Also, u mentioned setting stickS plural to non centering? I have only set throttle to non center

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razcarmor1