Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Sharkbyte OSD Not showing up

Lime556

Reaction score
Hi, I have (almost) successfully finished my first build. I have a 5 inch quad with a matek f722-px and a sharkbyte txs.5 as vtx. I have set up everything as it was described in the manual and everything works as it should except for the OSD. I have already flown the quad and I was so stressed out that I didn't even notice the OSD not being there. But now I'm trying to fix it and nothing helps. I enabled the OSD in the configuration tab, I haven't switched the tx and rx wires, in the ports tab ther is nothing wrong too. The one thing I haven't tried is switching the camera format from ntsc to pal or the other way round, because this setting doesn't show up in betaflight. I have installed betaflight again on two other computers and it still doesn't show up. Now I don't know what to do, because I don't really want to fly longer than 1 min and 30s, because I can't see the battery voltage.
In the picture below is everything I see in the goggles.
Thanks for any help

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-13 um 11.30.50.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-13 um 11.30.50.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
I'm not sure if this is a Sharkbyte thing but with other cameras I've had to change the PAL/NTSC settings on the camera itself to see the OSD

Hi, I have (almost) successfully finished my first build. I have a 5 inch quad with a matek f722-px and a sharkbyte txs.5 as vtx. I have set up everything as it was described in the manual and everything works as it should except for the OSD. I have already flown the quad and I was so stressed out that I didn't even notice the OSD not being there. But now I'm trying to fix it and nothing helps. I enabled the OSD in the configuration tab, I haven't switched the tx and rx wires, in the ports tab ther is nothing wrong too. The one thing I haven't tried is switching the camera format from ntsc to pal or the other way round, because this setting doesn't show up in betaflight. I have installed betaflight again on two other computers and it still doesn't show up. Now I don't know what to do, because I don't really want to fly longer than 1 min and 30s, because I can't see the battery voltage.
In the picture below is everything I see in the goggles.
Thanks for any help
Did you ever fix it? I’m having the same issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz