Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

SJRC F11 4k Pro

Rake1

Reaction score
I have had this drone for a year and love it. But lately it has been toilet blowing quit bad tried everything I can think of but can't seem to stop it. I calibrate it the same as always tried a factory reset airplane mode and even another smart phone but no luck. I believe it is lossing the wifi signal from the remote because once in a while I see the buffering symbol any thoughts.

It is quite frustrating to see no reply. It seems there is little help with this drone.
I just got my second one having inflicted a fair bit of damage on my first one; it was part of my learning process! (BTW it is still flying and doesn't toilet bowl). However my new one does and it's not funny!
I read a fair amount on this problem but much is about different drones that have more adjustments. One intervention I saw was taking the cover off, checking for loose parts and badly insulated areas. It seemed to lead to some improvements once fixed. But this did not seem to be applicable for the F11.
Well, it would be nice to have more help.

March 2023 Drone T B still the same and no joy with my seller or here since there is no reaction.... One thing I found about my drone 't b' it stops if I move fwrd or bwrd....But it does not help landing as when it is still that is when it starts to T B.....I might have to send him to a sanatorium....s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbystrek