Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

SOLD: Brand new, unused, open box: DJI FPV Goggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus Archibald

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have edited this thread a few times so I apologize for any confusion. Originally I was selling my used V2 goggles and V2 FPV Controller.

Now I am selling a brand new, completely unused pair of V2 FPV goggles AND the V2 FPV RC that was part of a FPV combo. ***NO BATTERY INCLUDED & NO OTG CABLE***

Items included:

•V2 goggles, unused, unworn
•power cable for V2 goggles
•4x antennae for V2 goggles
•headstraps for V2 goggles
•V2 FPV RC
•2x original thumbsticks

I have not worn these pair of goggles NOT EVEN ONCE. I will be more than happy to video call to show the items working.

Asking price $700 or best offer FOR BOTH.
You pay shipping and handling. Shipped from South Florida.

Last edited:
Whereabouts are you located? (Might be interesting to know for anybody interested in buying)

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
Of course!
Whereabouts are you located? (Might be interesting to know for anybody interested in buying)
Selling from South Miami in Florida.

Also I am willing to confer over video so I may display the goggles and controller state in real time to show exactly what is being sold and such.

Hi Rom, I might be in the goggles alone.
Is there a way to post a msg ( Phone, email, etc) so we can converse privately?

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
Wow is that how much they are lately? I’ve not ever seen them sold separately so I have no clue what the going rate is.

From what I see online the goggles are $569 with everything and the controller is about $170.
Id be willing to negotiate and/or sell separately.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to advise anyone who might be interested that these goggles are still for sale! I saw they were out of stock but are back in stock now. Therefore I am willing to negotiate a fair price for these goggles!

Perhaps $500 flat and you pay shipping for the goggles?

Perhaps $150 for the controller and you pay shipping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax