Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Solution to poor goggle fitment? 2 new pads on order

It's Me

Reaction score
I ordered these from Aliexpress. One is a replacement foam, the other is a silicon skin for the existing foam. Scheduled to arrive by Dec 10th. I'll post a review as soon as I get them. I don't think the silicon skin will help much, but who knows until I try :)

Attachments

• Untitled -1.jpg
    Untitled -1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Eye-Pad-for-DJI-AVATA-Goggles-2-Silicone-Protective-Cover-Case-Face-Plate-Power-Cord-Headband....jpg
    Eye-Pad-for-DJI-AVATA-Goggles-2-Silicone-Protective-Cover-Case-Face-Plate-Power-Cord-Headband....jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11
I was literally about to post asking if anyone has tried any new inserts.

I am getting a headache from the current inserts. Additionally, I have added the glasses attachments and I'm constantly smearing the glass with my eyelid/eyelash as they are soo much closer to my skin now. I need more distance and a softer connection to my face.

Let us know how these work out.

It's surprising that 3 months in DJI hasn't designed and released a solution to this, the problem seems widespread.

This ain't rocket science. A prototype could be designed in a day, sample for testing made in a week or less.

I ordered these ones, as the Goggles 2 don't fit my face at all. Will let you guys know if it is an improvement when it arrives.
LINK

Got it and happy with it.

Got both. Get the fabric one (or wait for something better). The silicon one is just a cover for the existing pad, not much change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax