Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Spectrum DX7 Setup!!

LDP

Reaction score
Hi there if anyone has experience with the Spectrum DX 7 and it's set up I would be eternally grateful!!!

My dilemma is that I have a spectrum AR 6200 RX and I need to set it up with my transmitter which is new to me and to be honest I am struggling a little to say the least.
Do I need to connect the receiver to the 250 racer to set it up correctly or do I do this prior to connecting?

What settings do I need to select for use with a drone as it only appears to have settings for helicopters and planes again any advice would be gratefully received as yes you might of guessed it this is not something I have done before.

In addition to this I believe there are different formats former receiver e.g. PWM PPM S BUS SAT.

Is my receiver set at one particular function above or can it be flashed to work with a single signal wire I think PPM? To enable easy setup.

I believe the racer may need reprogramming so if anyone has any advice on the best way to go about this as so far with libre pilot it will not connect.

Please help this is driving me nuts!!!

A couple suggestions:

1. Connect it up before binding so you don't have to fiddle with powering the receiver.

2. Use PPM, there is probably just a specific port you plug into on the receiver (from the FC).

3. It should work fine as a plane of there is no quad setting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax