Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Spektrum sat receiver and speedybee f7 v3

kb9qkc

Reaction score
I tried what it shows in the manual the orange power wire going to 3.3v , the black going to ground, and the grey going to t2. I have tried both r2 and t2 with different outcomes.
1st If I keep it like manual says with the grey to the t2 pad I go and put the receiver in bind mode with cli commands in betaflight, the bind light never comes on. Light flashes really fast as I put power to fc.

2nd I tried to hook grey wire up to the r2 port and did the cli command to bind. Now after fc gets power again the bind lights flash on the sat receiver, but when I go and put receiver in bind mode the light on sat receiver goes off and stays off until I put it in bind mode again.

I hooked the sat receiver to the ar6210 main receiver it came with and it ninds just fine. I have a dx6i transmitter. The sat has been bound to the transmitter from the main receiver hooked to a battery.

So Wich pad do I need the r2 or t2
No matter what it says rx failsafe no receiver signal detected in betaflight. Sorry this is on my phone typing.
Screenshot_20230409-201208.pngScreenshot_20230409-201242.pngScreenshot_20230409-201223.png

T2 is clearly what's diagramed but I've just finished installed my 2nd SpeedyBee F7 and found that UART2 on both boards to be intermittent . It would just stop communicating with the RX at times?? My solution was to put the RX on a different free UART and change the Serial RX port in BF... asT3 is unused in the diagram that's what I used and the problem went away. Might try that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone