Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Spektrum serial telemetry receiver/ piko blx

Btek

Reaction score
Hey fellow pilots, I just finished a build on 135mm quad and I have the piko blx with the spektrum telemetry receiver. I have it solder to the sbus ports and I have tried to plug it in with the jst connector as well. In both cases I can not get the receiver to communicate with the piko. In beta flight my radio will move the sliders on all commands, but when I try to arm my motors and fly, it does nothing. Spektrum and furious FPV have failed to return my emails. Spektrum claims this serial receiver works with most fc. Could the piko be the one it does not work with? Thanks to all for any input

If you are seeing the receivers tab bars move, the receiver is working fine with the FC. Your issue is an arming issue. You probably need to calibrate your ESCs. How are you arming the quad, a switch or the sticks?

I am arming them with a switch. The left lower one on my dx6

Not sure, I will have to check, unfortunately this is my first build and after 4 hours of trying to get it to bind I brought it to my parts supplier to see if they could get it to work, they called a half hour ago, and said the same thing you were after. I will let you know what they come up with, thank you very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput