Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Switching between Avata and FPV

rktman

Reaction score
I have an FPV and MC, so I got the aircraft-only Avata.

Linking the goggles V2, MC, and Avata was not pain free. issues, all firmware updated in goggles, MC, RC:
  • Goggles simply will not link to Avata or FPV using recessed link button. Must "pair" using connect process through DJI Fly Connection Guide. The goggles beep, but never connect.
  • Must link by putting the aircraft into link mode first, then the accessory (MC RC or goggles). Reverse doesn't work (most of the time, of course)
  • Have to relink everything every time I switch drones, despite menu in goggles to switch aircraft and reboot goggles, which must also must be done, but still have to relink everything, including the phone-connected pairing process for the goggles.
Other's experiences? Something I've missed?

yes it's a known issue, never fixed by dji...
Each time you switch drone (avata / dji fpv /fpv system) you need to relink all.
It doesn't store in memory previous drones...

Don't need to use the app, buttons have worked flawlessly for me. Unless I forget to switch aircraft type on the goggles V2 first of course.

Don't need to use the app, buttons have worked flawlessly for me. Unless I forget to switch aircraft type on the goggles V2 first of course.
I'll try again with both, and make sure I've switched the goggles and rebooted.

Are you referring to the goggles V2? Does the new goggles 2 even work with the FPV?

Finally, when you link the goggles to the aircraft by pressing the recessed link button on the goggles, does it matter what order you start the linking process (i.e. goggles or aircraft first)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya