Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Switching flight-mode on DJI FPV controller

Marimango

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought the DJI FPV controller (bigger black one) to start practicing FPV-droning in Liftoff.
Figured out that I bought a controller on flight-mode 2 and I'm really used to fly in mode 1.
A YouTube-video helped me switching the hardware inside the controller to switch between the modes. So that's done!
I'm only struggling to change the software of the console.
I can only find good information for the DJI-controllers of the DJI-FPV-package (the little grey one)
Tried it with Betaflight Configurator, but wasn't able to link the controller to the program.

Someone has a suggestion?

Thanks in advance!!!
Jochem

I'm not familiar with Liftoff. I assume it is a drone simulator. In the VelicoiDrone sim there is a set up tab you have to use first time with each controller. Once the controller is set up all you have to do next time is plug in the controller. I have the controller 2 works good but I only have the sticks no switches. I found out on UTube how to set it up. For me getting my computer to recognize it as a gaming controller was the biggest hurdle. I had to go to microsoft to find out how to get my computer to recognize the controller and then calibrate it using windows 10 built in software. If I had to do it again I would have to research it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya