Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Test flight after yet another rebuild - Iflight DC3

tevek

Reaction score
Yep, hit yet another tree. Fried a motor and had to reflash the FW (for some reason only known to the quad gods...). First flight, absolutely nothing fancy as i'm sick of climbing trees and throwing things at them and lodging them up there as well.
Apologies for the rubbish music and the interminable length of the clip.

That was awesome buddy, nice smooth flying and what a fantastic location. Love the Roos in there too, didn't really seem to bother them.
Great stuff and keep them coming.
?
Cheers big guy, went for a walk later and counted the amount of stuff left in the trees from spider brooms, fishing lines, bits of chain and rope that I need an extension pole to retrieve. As for the Roos, we have about four that hang around and if they behave, they get an apple each.
Yeah life is pretty good.

Haha, sounds great buddy. At least we're getting some reasonable weather for now. Was just about to fly out front with the gtb after doing jobs all morning.
Of course the wind is kicking in now.?
Actually the weather is great here at the moment and I’ve flown four packs trying to get through some gaps that have either cost me a motor or had me climbing stuff to get it back.
Flew my GTB at work a couple of swings ago and killed a battery trying to fight the wind on the way back. Obviously had to go for the big walk to fetch it. Take both the 349 and DC2 to work to fly around and the LV fitters come out of the workshop to check them out. They and the rest of them just think I’m weird as they discuss $30,000 rebuilds for their Torana SLRs/XU1s....

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax