Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Throttle expo and idle motors

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
does setting a higher throttle expo make my motors idle faster when I engage them like they are quite and slow then wen I take off and land and their supposed to go back to that and instead go to that and slowly rev up more and get louder almost to the point where the quad is starting to move alittle. Is that the expo. I calibrated my sticks that wasn’t it

So I noticed the two motors throttle up slightly to level the quad out is what it looks like it’s doing. Does that just mean I need a calibration on betaflight. Feel when o did Jr it wasn’t a flat surface maybe

Can you use expo with throttle? I wouldn't do it if so, learning throttle control is the most important lesson early on
Yeah it’s in betaflight I was doing it to ultimately help with the bouncing effect on the throttle. My version of whisky throttle It was to saggy in te begginging stick for me so I lowered te expo to .25 and it’s nice. Ever so gentle curve and flat in the middle just a tiny bit. Really helped with the smoothness f my throttle or at least feels like it. Not sure I been flying long enough to really know but I feel I do idk haha

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput