Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Tinyhawk 2 issue

Rad85

Reaction score
Hi,
Beginner questions here. I have a tinyhawk2 which i had a minor crash and for some reason after the crash the quad is refusing to lift off even with full throttle.
So i connected it to betaflight to try figure out the issue but somehow I think I have done something in betaflight which ended in reversing the Roll and throttle. When I move the throttle on my controller, the Roll moves and vice versa. Any idea how can I change this. My controller works fine with velocidrone.

I need to try fix this first before checking why my drone is not lifting up when I give it full power. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Capture.PNG

Attachments

• 1604919837782.png
    1604919837782.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 3
I just plugged mine in, I have the same channel map so that looks ok.
What Tx are you using?
I have a T8sg and I have had to switch some of the channels on the radio to get the correct controls with one of my quads.
Note that on mine the throttle is at 1100 and on yours it's 1500 like the pitch.

Attachments

• KIMG1132.JPG
    KIMG1132.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Rad85
I just plugged mine in, I have the same channel map so that looks ok.
What Tx are you using?
I have a T8sg and I have had to switch some of the channels on the radio to get the correct controls with one of my quads.
Note that on mine the throttle is at 1100 and on yours it's 1500 like the pitch.
Thanks.
I am using the taranis X9D Plus SE.

First check the radio to see what the channel map is set to, Frsky default is AETR, but it could just as easily been set to TAER or any other for that matter, it can be found on the Radio Setup page that starts with the time and date settings. Then compare to the channel map in the quads BF, swap the 2 letters if needed to fix it. I have never seen a crash or anything change this on its own so maybe you accidentally did it somehow. The number one reason why quads don't take off is the props are on incorrectly for the rotation direction of the motors, it is surprising how many are not sure which way a prop should spin to create lift.

The Taranis X9D Plus SE needs the channels mapped to TAER1234. That being said, if your Betaflight configuration was changed after a crash, I would be more concerned that your configuration was lost and other settings are out to lunch. If you have a dump of your config, I would restore it to ensure no other settings are lost.

First check the radio to see what the channel map is set to, Frsky default is AETR, but it could just as easily been set to TAER or any other for that matter, it can be found on the Radio Setup page that starts with the time and date settings. Then compare to the channel map in the quads BF, swap the 2 letters if needed to fix it. I have never seen a crash or anything change this on its own so maybe you accidentally did it somehow. The number one reason why quads don't take off is the props are on incorrectly for the rotation direction of the motors, it is surprising how many are not sure which way a prop should spin to create lift.
Thanks a lot for your input. For some reason the channel map was swapped on the radio. I fixed it and now it matches the quad betaflight configuration. Everything is working fine when testes inside BF but when I try to fly the drone and push the throttle stuck up, I don't get any power on the quad. The transmitter works fine with my eachine trashcan drone.
I am very confused. I think I might have changed some configuration in the Tinyhawk..I have checked the props and they seem fine.

The Taranis X9D Plus SE needs the channels mapped to TAER1234. That being said, if your Betaflight configuration was changed after a crash, I would be more concerned that your configuration was lost and other settings are out to lunch. If you have a dump of your config, I would restore it to ensure no other settings are lost.
Unfortunately I don't have a backup for my previous configuration.

You can get the default CLI dump from the Emax site but the you will have to re-add your tweaks. The Emax site has the CLI dumps for the BNF and the RTF.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax