Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Too inform everyone,please read.... CRSF mod

4th_Dimension

Reaction score
I would like to inform all of you of this...

I have the newest version of the (Horus X10S express) which I just bought about 2 months ago. Well I tried to do the CRFS mod to it . It Doesn't work with the TBS QX7 little board from TBS. While yes I may have damaged some little components while trying to solder this together, upon really looking at my Horus X10S board and the layout they have on the site

Fixed - Inverter Mod for TBS Crossfire and FrSKY QX7, X10S & X12 .

Which I should have done first off they "FrSky Horus" have changed the circuits layout a lot. R23,R18,R26,R28 AND (Q1) have been changed around/ reposition OR paired together differently on my Horus board then what they show in the pictures on the site. I can still power up my Horus and it appears to be fine. Once I try to enable CRSF module it will power up but will not connect at all to my Horus. It will just say this on my TX lite CRSF module. screen...

TBS CROSSFIRE LITE
Link State: Connecting
TX Power: 25mW
RC Input:: No Signal
HT Input: No Signal..

I have tried to solder to the 3 different points on the (Q1) transistor, which has been changed around and nothing works. So I will have to order another (FrSky Transmitter Horus X10 & X10S Express Main board) and deal with the 16ms delay or wait till someone figures this out.

Also upon digging down in the post and reading the newest version of the "QX7" has the same problem as well (the circuits are changed around) AND nothing is "labeled" on the PCB. This is as of June 2020 this year.

I have emailed Phiipp.de and I am waiting to see what they say but more then likely I will just order another "Main board" and deal with it.

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya