Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Two TX ?

advpilgrim

Reaction score
If I have a RX bound to one TX can I bind it to another without losing the bind on the first?

Not usually, an RX can only be bound to 1 TX at a time. There is some new capability in the new TBS and Frsky gear to allow for a dual bind (TBS) or a quick rebind (Frsky ACCESS) but I don't know much about how they work or if they work well.

TBS Multi-bind is great. I use a Radiomaster TX16S as my daily driver but also have a Tango 2 for when I'm traveling light. Almost all my quads have TBS crossfire and I was excited for multi-bind. It allows you to bind two radios to the same TBS RX so I can grab either my Radiomaster or Tango 2 and my quads work without the need to rebind. It is a bit of work to setup, but the effort is well worth it. I dumped my FrSky so I only use ACCES for some tiny whoops and I'm not familiar with their capabilities around multi-bind.

Reactions: Keifie
OlafFPV has a product you might be interested in. That kid came up with a brilliant circuit board few years ago that can switch between two RX'S. Maybe you could start there and get some ideas

FRsky also has their own version of multbind so depending on your radio setup, you may be in luck.

Reactions: Keifie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax