Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

updated firmware now nothing

Kafpv

Reaction score
i have an Iflight titan H3 with SucceX-E Mini 35A 4-in-1 ESC BLheliS 2-6S and SucceX-D Mini F7 Flight Controller... i looked on Betaflight (it is the latest version) and found my FC was well out of date, i flashed it with the latest now, nothing..... i connect to betaflight and get a Warning.....
Warning
The following problems with your configuration were detected:
  • there is no motor output protocol selected.
    Please select a motor output protocol appropriate for your ESCs in 'ESC/Motor Features' on the 'Configuration' tab.
    Caution: Selecting a motor output protocol that is not supported by your ESCs can lead to the ESCs spinning up as soon as a battery is connected. For this reason, always make sure to remove the props before connecting a battery for the first time after changing the motor output protocol.
Please fix these problems before attempting to fly your craft.

i have no idea what to do now.... please help....

thanks

IF you flashed the correct BF target, then you simply need to set the ESC Protocol in the top right of the BF Configuration page. If you loaded the latest make sure you try both the target standard config (usually a pop up after flashing) and also try without loading the standard config, either way some configuring by hand will be needed. Never load an old BF rev dump or diff into a newer rev, always reconfig by hand.

Hi I think I'm just a little late but for those of you who are having this problem (me 45 min ago) I tried to update betaflight and had that exact same warning signal and I didn't know what to do. My transmitter would not bind, my drone would not be recognized and most of what was on the warning sign my drone wasn't even equipped with. So what I did to fix it was select my target board and flashed bf back to 4.1.1 or any older version you remember you were previously on. So in other words it was essentially a downgrade and until I can figure out how to update it to bf 4.3 (newest one) I think staying in this position gives you a second chance so if you are stuck like I was just downgrade. Although not the best decision to make because I will not be able to utilize all the features I had, but for me I guess it was the easy way out. Also make sure you create a back up whenever you can. Saved my butt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone