Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

V2 Googles stolen

BorDJIfpv

Reaction score
hello, a couple of hours ago, my Googles were stolen , which are bound to my dji fpv drone of course. Can I find them? Please, help

Any chance you were in a location being monitored with cameras? If so, that might be something to look into.

Reactions: BigAl07
Yeah DJI I'm told me to bugger off and they dobt track their products (even though geofemcing and so on), so its basically suck it buy a new pair...I saved for aprox 2 years for this, learned how to acro with the DJI FPV and I am trully heartbroken..a fing grown man balling my eyes out over this....silly...but still, it was the only joy in the day I have...od I should say had...thank you ALL for reaching out, sincerely

How were your goggles stolen and nothing else?

hello, a couple of hours ago, my Googles were stolen , which are bound to my dji fpv drone of course. Can I find them? Please, help
Maybe look in your area for ads for used items such as the goggles. Or maybe put an ad out yourself looking for good, used DJI goggles to trigger a response

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax