Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Waiting for shipping

The combo was available straight away, but drone only had no expected date at the time. Received an email that it was "available" yesterday, and shop says 5 days.

I ordered the combo + fly more kit and it said “to be shipped” still after a few days so I reached out to DJI support and they said it wouldn’t arrive until MID-OCTOBER to me in the USA!! The support lady said if I “split” the shipments the drone combo could arrive about 3 weeks earlier (around Sept 25th) so I opted for that…

I understand the high demand, but it seems a crappy for DJI to offer “EXPRESS SHIPPING” as a perk to early buyers when it will take a month to ship their product.

But hey, typical big corporation BS.

I ordered the combo + fly more kit and it said “to be shipped” still after a few days so I reached out to DJI support and they said it wouldn’t arrive until MID-OCTOBER to me in the USA!! The support lady said if I “split” the shipments the drone combo could arrive about 3 weeks earlier (around Sept 25th) so I opted for that…

I understand the high demand, but it seems a crappy for DJI to offer “EXPRESS SHIPPING” as a perk to early buyers when it will take a month to ship their product.

But hey, typical big corporation BS.
Thanks for the reply. October, that is crazy! Cant imagine how long the wait might be for just the drone. Sure looking forward to flying it so should be worth the wait.

Reactions: E.T. DRONE HOME
I ordered the DJI Avata last Friday direct from DJI website after receiving an email that the drone was now in stock. I am still waiting for the drone to be shipped, just ordered the drone alone. Anyone else waiting? Wondering how long it will take to be shipped?
Wow! it's great that the DJI Avata is available,i want to order one too

Reactions: dirkclod
Mine should be here on Tuesday according to UPS. I ordered on the 28th but went the route of getting it without the Fly more and just ordered 2 separate batteries. While I didn't get the charger, I'm expecting someone to come out with a 3rd party which charges them all at once. This way I saved a few bucks not getting the Fly More and put it towards the 3rd party charger, if that makes sense.

I just went on the DJI Chat line to inquire about when my Avata will be shipped. I was informed it will ship 18 days after payment confirmation and should be received 2 to 3 days later. So that should mean it will be shipped next Tuesday and I should recevie it by Friday (September 16). I hate waiting also. Wonder how others are getting theirs so soon? Other suppliers seem to have pre-order only from what I can see.

Yup ordered mine on the 26th and still says to be shipped, no other status. Just the drone.

I ordered my Avata Pro View Combo along with 1 year of Care Refresh from my long time Camera dealer, B&H Photo Video. Free 2 day shipping and no sales tax. You need one of their free store credit cards to avoid state sales tax. The best customer service on the planet:

Hub works like any other DJI charging hub. Charger not supplied, I use the ones from my laptop or phone (both 65W).

The good thing is that for once having the stock single battery charger and the hub you can charge 2 batteries at a time if you have 2 suitable USB-C power bricks.

Last edited:
Another data point: I ordered the Pro kit in one order and then the Fly More kit in a separate order: both on Sep. 3rd. The Fly More kit shipped on the 5th but the UPS tracking doesn't show anything still (today is the 8th). I've had no update on the drone.

Also, It isn't just DJI that is slow to fill orders. The gossip is Nikon is taking up to a year to fulfill the orders on its newest camera. I ordered a Roland synth on March 26th and I'm still waiting for it. My son has friends in China. It is incredible horror stories on how they are dealing with their on going COVID propaganda.

Last edited:
I ordered the Smart view combo with the fly more bundle from DJI on the 4th, out for delivery today! (8th) to Canada. Pretty good.

Reactions: Curious Nomad
Same finally shipped after warehouse processing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz