Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Warning do not fly an FPV!

John Gowland

Reaction score
I have loved taking cinematic video for a few years now. But the day I got the DJI FPV I was hooked, it's like a drug I can't stop taking. The thrill of skimming the sea and ground at 100klm is just too irresistible. Be warned! And make a special effort to those close to you, you do not want to lose them.

I find the DJI FPV to be a real addition to my Mavic 2 zoom.
I use both now in almost all my videos. I will use the M2Z for a steady and sometimes waypoint mission while the FPV dives on for a close up view of whatever it is that requires it.
Check out this video as an example, where I follow-up on the construction of this new airport in Cambodia:
New Phnom Penh Techo Airport in Kandal (June 2022 update with FPV)

I find the DJI FPV to be a real addition to my Mavic 2 zoom.
I use both now in almost all my videos. I will use the M2Z for a steady and sometimes waypoint mission while the FPV dives on for a close up view of whatever it is that requires it.
Check out this video as an example, where I follow-up on the construction of this new airport in Cambodia:
New Phnom Penh Techo Airport in Kandal (June 2022 update with FPV)
This seems like the perfect use for waypoints, right, so that you get the exact same view every time as work progresses. Enjoy.

Love the DJI fpv, but I also love my carbon 5" beasts it's a amazing hobby. Good luck and fly safe

Reactions: John Gowland
Private pilot long ago and ever since yearned to fly again (but $$). VLOS is fun but Love that FPV, I'm in the cockpit once again. Up close, I can go, see, what would be challenging, even impossible (dangerous or illegal) to do in a manned aircraft. Ahh but, skilled piloting is no easy task. I'm still putting regular time on the simulator and open field hours to fly acro and get even closer! Kudos to those accomplished pilots that make it look easy and thanks for the support and awesome videos.

Reactions: Kilrah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax